Sunday, August 16, 2009

Photos as requested

This is the globe I found. It lights up so my plan is to use as a nightlight in the boys room.


This is the dresser I found. Obviously needs new hardware! I always want everything to be antique white but I do love how this has aged. Paint it. Leave it. I can't decide.


And finally, here is a bit of fabric that I got at 50% off to recover a chair I bought 3 years ago at a garage sale and have been meaning to recover ever since. That is serious procrastination. I wonder how long it'll take me to actually get the fabric on the chair.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- I love that fabric. And that dresser... What to do, what to do????

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you PLEASE come make my house look pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! That dresser is such a fantastic find!
    By the way, I don't know what you have for stores that carry hardware there, but I have found some beautiful stuff on ebay.

    Can't wait to see it set up! The boys room is going to look so great too :)

    ReplyDelete