Friday, March 9, 2007

well, well, well, what have we here?

Well I'm back.

I'm back home in Medicine Hat. My husband is done school and I'm almost done my first trimester. I have been shamefully absent from the blogosphere in the last 2 months and I'd like to apologize to all 8 of my readers. I'm sure you've been desolate without me but things can always get worse can't they? And we musn't feel sorry for ourselves must we?

You've probably given up on even checking my blog by now to see if I've written anything new but now that I'm back and sane (sort of) and less nauseous (marginally) my goal is to get back into blogging and catch up on all your blogs. I hope you've been blogging about some interesting things.

5 comments:

  1. HEATHER! so glad to see you back in our blogging world. I have been thinking of you guys lots lately wondering how you were feeling and how nice it is that you 4 are all back together again.
    Hope we can chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back!!

    I feel like such a jerk, I didn't even ask how your pregnancy was going when I e-mailed you. Glad to hear that you nasuea is subsiding. Any word yet on how many bambinos are in there?

    Looking forward to some great stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace is a wonderful thing. But don't let it happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...all eight readers...

    I always think of what DJ said about comments being like cyber high fives...seriously, I get more than 2 comments and I'm SO EXCITED...

    What I need is a life.

    ReplyDelete