Tuesday, October 9, 2007

He has arrived!

Sebastian Donovan Davis Cyr finally came after four days of labor on Sunday night, 7:10p weighing 6lbs 3oz. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts that you gave. God really did go with us. If I could only write better, I'd tell you the whole story and I'm sure you'd agree. Heather is in the hospital and will be there for quite some time. She lost half of her blood in the process and will need a while to recover. My brave warrior hung in there and brought Sebastian home -I am sooo proud of her! And if you're worried about me - don't. I'll still get my 4 hours of Halo 3 per day.

So there he is. If you don't like these pictures and want more... come and take them yourself, it's been a long ride. Thank you Jesus for seeing this all through. Jane was with us for the whole ride and she did great. She actually gave Heather a foot rub -I know... wow!!

Oh by the way, Tristan and Ava are in love withtheir new brother. They call him "Baby Bastian." I think it's stupid -jj. Tristan is surprisingly taken with Sebastian. And of course to Ava he's just another doll to play with, only he poops -too bad she won't clean it up.

Cheers from a proud father.

Hugh

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats to you all on the new arrival. He is absolutly Perfect! Can't wait to see you all in person and meet the little guy for the first time. Hang in there Heather we are praying for you for a great recovery. You are a trooper and we are so proud of you.
    God bless your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hugh and Heather! What a cutie. I am glad to hear you are all doing well. Hoping and praying for your continued recovery. Sounds like a long hard labor, would love to read more about it. Also hope you can get some sleep and rest. Thanks for the update and photos. I'm happy that Tristan and Ava are adjusting well to the new caous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right...he is a Tristan MINI ME!

    I'm on my way if you need me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Thanks for posting pictures. He is one cutie pie... congratulations, we are all so glad he finally arrived (I'll bet you are too!). Praying for quick healing... sounds like it was quite the ordeal. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only I could find some words worthy to desribe your latest achievement. Three cheers for crappy labour and delivery and making it through! Yay for Heather... Yay for Heather... Yay for Heather... also, you're beautiful as ever, even in the damn hospital gown. Who does that?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats you guys! He is so cute...
    Heather - Trevor & I have been thinking of you alot. You are a brave woman - we feel so bad that you had to go through such a tough labor... we'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI, I uploaded some other pics on my (Hugh's) facebook page if you want some for photos. If you don't have a facebook account- sucks to be you. Ok I'll add you as a friend if you request it. Everyone needs a friend sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Conglations on Sabastian.
    He is really cutie.
    Hope you are feeling better Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation guys!! He is beautiful. Heather, you should be proud of all that hard work. I hope you heal quickly. Praying that you get lots of rest in the coming weeks. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather and Hugh, you guys need to post some new photos and update us all on how the cyr family is doing. We are all dying to see how much he has changed already in these few short weeks.
    Well hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete