Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm a Blogging Slacker

Well I'm 6 days away from my due date and I thought I'd do a post of our recent life in pictures.
Doesn't Ava look angelic in this picture? Appearances can be so deceving.

Completing final projects before baby comes. That drill has officially become "Tristan's drill".

First day of Preschool. They go Tuesday & Friday mornings from 8:30 to 11:30. I have become a regular at Starbucks during those hours.

Happy 3rd Birthday Tristan & Ava!


39 weeks and counting. My prediction is 5 days overdue.

Next update: the baby edition!

5 comments:

  1. Wow look how big the kids are now. They are adorable. Its hard for me to believe they are already in preschool!!!!
    Cannot wait to hear your baby news. We pray for a safe and easy delivery for you whenever that baby decides to make its apperance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything Heath. Thinking of you!

    I predict September 23rd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know my prediction...I'm saying October 1st for a little boy bambino....

    Oh my bestest friend...enjoy this last few days...before the REAL FUN begins!

    Love you FOREVER of course!
    Chat tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic Heather... can't wait to hear that you've had your new beautiful baby...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous dahling. Can't wait to hear about your new little bundle... xx

    ReplyDelete