Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you call cursing a talent?

I don't swear a lot. I don't swear never either but I try to save it for moments of extreme aggravation or humour. The only time I have ever come close to that moment where your child repeats something you said under your breath at a really inopportune time is when Ava said in a very irritated tone of voice, but also under her breath, something with the word "damn" in it. She was 3 and damn sounded very strange coming out of her mouth. Although it's nowhere near as strange as hearing your two-year-old take almost any word in the English language and turn it into the F-word.




He is talented, non? The newest addition is blanket, excuse me, f**kit, and I just about had a heart attack when I was putting him to bed two nights ago until I realized he was trying to pull the covers up.

7 comments:

  1. fadl;jkfasd;klfjasdkl;fjasdl;kfj;asdlkfj


    OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Love it! My sister used to babysit a little guy that talked the same way. The kicker was he wanted to be a SUCKER for Halloween and wanted everyone to SUCK him....So ask S to say sucker to know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was going to pee my pants. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe... we get Clare to say "foggy" and "frog" a lot just so we can have a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaime Lauren PhotographyDecember 7, 2009 at 10:12 PM

    LOL....the fact that there's footage of this will probably come in very handy years down the road. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blanket! Oh my gosh, that was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete