Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The difference a year makes Part 2

I meant to do this post a couple of months ago.  It was going to directly follow Part 1.  Makes sense right?  But then I never got around to posting it.  The last five or six days have been incredibly full and I've hardly been home.  Then when I am home I'm exhausted.  I set out to write a different post today but I'm having a hard time forming coherent sentences.  Ergo, videos!

This first video was taken November 2009.  Sebastian was two, talking was still pretty new and everything he said sounded like a curse. 



That's talent!  One night when I was tucking him in I almost had a heart attack.  He was saying "f**k-it, f**k-it, f**k-it" over and over and over.  And then I noticed he was tugging on his BLANKET.  Whew.  This second video was taken almost a year later in September of 2010.  See how much has changed?



Or then again, see how much has stayed the same...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! My volume was turned way up and my kids were right next to me. I burst out out laughing too, which made them wonder even more what was going on!

    I'm so glad you got that on video! As they say: perfect wedding day material :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always been a really bad swearer- Jimi says I put the emphasis on all the wrong parts. I guess it's from years of sunday school and scoldings--- I think Sebastian however is somewhat of an expert and the little man doesn't even know it yet. These videos are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOLOLOLIOLOL

    OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete