Monday, January 8, 2007

Happy Anniversary To...Me

"Well I'd like to raise a glass to toast my 7th anniversary."

"Tristan put your knees down!"

"Bentley go lie down!"

"As I was saying, even though Hugh and I can't be together for our anniversary I don't want it to pass by without marking it in some way."

"Tristan hold your spoon properly!"

"Ava keep your hands to yourself."

"Bentley get away from there!"

"Okay right so Happy Aniv..."

"Tristan NO! The bowl stays on the table!"

One more time. Happy Anniversary to me, Happy Anniversary to me, Happy Annivers....

"BENTLEY LIE DOWN!

"Do we have anything stronger than Pepsi?"

Hugh, I love you. I choose you every time. Coming home is stepping into your embrace.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 7 years to you both. Sorry you had to celebrate it like I did..away from your hubby. I spent my anniversary shopping for new flooring (and it wasnt even for my own place) God bless your marriage and may you guys continue to grow closer to each other each and every day. We sure love you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 years...wow
    Happy anniversary Heath!

    ReplyDelete