Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hola!

Well we're back from Mexico and totally hooked. We had such an amazing vacation that we're going to try to go away kidless every year. I will post some pictures but I'm having a little technical difficulty, namely, we've lost our usb cord and also our memory card reader.

I have lots of stories to tell but they go better with pictures so in the meantime I thought I'd leave you with something totally un-Mexico-related.

Just before we left Ava was in time out and very unhappy about it. She was yelling from the bathroom, "MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMEEEEEEEEEEY!" After getting no response from me she stopped screaming and the next thing I heard was, "TRISTAN! You come get me out of here!".

2 comments:

  1. SO glad to hear you have an amazing time. I want details ok? Maybe it will inspire darrin adn i get our act together and head somewhere kid-less. How are you feeling these days? Getting a baby bump?
    Ava is such a cutie. I love it when kids say the most far out things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and not even one kind of cloudy morning could ruin your trip huh??

    MAN, I can't wait until January...HAWAII HERE WE COME!

    ReplyDelete