Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Our holiday in pictures

The view from our room at the Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta

Where we spent most of everyday

The Breeze Beach Bar just steps away. They actually had wait staff taking drink orders from our loungers on the beach.

Our view from the lounge chairs

Poolside view

Hugh Parasailing
Hugh learning to scuba dive

A day trip to Los Caletas. Unfortunately the jelly fish were so bad that day that only the divers were allowed in the water. So while Hugh dove I sat here

One of many fabulous meals

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a beautiful place! It looks like you guys had a wonderful relaxing time. Ok, I'm going to have to talk to Matt about taking a trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH....

    Those pictures look like postcards!!! HOLY CRAP!!

    Hawaii in 6 months....I'm COUNTING DOWN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. decent...i'm in serious need of a vacation.

    Glad you guys had fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. We stayed at the Canto Del Sol when we were in PV last year for or 10th.

    I love PV. It's got the right mix of culture and heat and beach and all inclusive resorts kick butt.

    Los Caletas is awesome. We went there too.

    Ah I miss PV looking at those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very happy you guys were able to make your vacation dreams come true. You guys deserve it. I can't wait till its my turn...I should call and get details some details from you, maybe darrin and I whip a great trip together soon!!!

    Love you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that looks like a rough vacation - lol. Looks amazing Heather. OK, so now that its exactly one month since you found my blog... and I FINALLY have an email ready to send you... can you give me your email address? I don't want to post a jumbo letter here. I'm looking forward to seeing you and the fam in July... seriously (no pun intended!) xx

    ReplyDelete