Thursday, November 20, 2008

No one said I had to be reasonable

Why does it irritate me when my kids ask to brush their teeth in the morning?

Seriously. Why?

I have dentist issues. I want my kids to have good teeth. I am a complete nazi about nighttime brushing. So why do I try to brush my own teeth on the sly, hiding in case they see me and ask to brush theirs too? And why does my heart sink when one of them walks into the bathroom while I'm brushing?

Do you have any weird pet peeves or am I alone in the crazy?

4 comments:

  1. whoa-I thought I was the only who hated brushing my kids teeth. I try to sneak around too. Now I don't feel so bad...

    I have too many pet peeves to list here maybe I'll blog them too. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, you are not alone in the crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really thought about it before, but it bugs me too! We always brush the kids teeth in the morning and at nighttime, but if my daughter catches me brushing my teeth in the afternoon, she wants to brush her teeth too! And it bugs me! So funny that I didn't really think about it until you posted your pet peeve. hehe!

    ReplyDelete