Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Passing on the LOVE

Please, please, please click here.

This is my friend Simone's blog on her photography website. 
Scroll down. 
Almost to the bottom. 
Did you see it? 

Tell me that didn't make you happy sigh and I will call you a LIAR!  Or Soulless.  Either or.  But I know I won't have to.  You'll see it, you'll sigh and we'll all agree that this woman is a brilliant, brilliant photographer.  Take a few minutes, go through her archives and you will be amazed at how beautifully emotive her photos are.

PS. Simone doesn't know I'm writing this.
PPS. If you stop by her site leave her some love, she'll be so glad to meet you.

4 comments:

  1. She is beyond amazing...I've always thought that....

    I wish she could take my pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather! My heart is so happy. This post seriously brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for the LOVE! I truly appreciate all the support and encouragement you given me since I've started this wonderful journey. For that I will be always grateful! I seriously can not wait until I can photograph your family again. Maybe I'll have to stop off your way after my parents move back to Alberta.

    Michelle- Thank you! I think you're amazing! I would love to take your photos anytime. I would love to photograph those beautiful little girls of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... OKAY!!! That would be awesome! The pics you took of our fam a couple of years ago are still my all time faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Simone and not just for her wicked awesome photography skills! I cherish the pictures she took of us, which are amazing and they were just taken there in her living room. I can't wait to have an outdoor family photo shoot with her. God has blessed her with such talent. I would give anything to just have one smidgen of her talent and abilities. :)

    ReplyDelete