Friday, June 10, 2011

Heal the Past. Live the Present. Dream the Future.

I head up an incredible team of women at the Dream Centre Church and together we plan events and dream for and pray for the women of our church.  Last Saturday we had a ladies breakfast where one of the girls on my leadership team spoke about freedom.  I wrote a blog about the event and my own personal revelations about spiritual/emotional freedom on the Dream Centre website.

If you're interested you can check it out here.

Happy Friday everyone! It's a glorious sunny day, my big kids are in school, my not-such-a-baby baby boy is asking for a cuddle and there is a deck chair calling my name.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Powerful words! I wish I could attend your ladies get togethers There is something to be said about a community of woman especially of a shared faith. It is a necessity I believe to be able to carry on to have strong God fearing woman surrounding you and encouraging you. Thank you so much for sharing this post with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Heather. x

    ReplyDelete