Monday, July 30, 2007

Noon is the new 5:00

Yesterday I told Ava not to throw her toys because it's not a nice way to treat her things.

"Oh mommy," she says, "You're so cute!"

And I could almost hear the thoughts behind her words "oh mommy it's so cute how you think you can tell me what to do and that I'll actually listen."

Up till now Tristan has been our strong-willed child extraordinaire. Recently I think he and Ava decided to run a contest to see who can break me first. But I have formulated a plan of survival to keep myself from prematurely greying.

Move cocktail hour to noon.

2 comments:

  1. Look at how big they are!! What an adorable picture. It actually makes my heart ache a bit as its been WAY too long since we have seen you guys. I would love to see some pictures also of the beautiful mother to be on here!!! Heather just remember it DOES get better...just not as fast as one would like!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..first of all...SUPER CUTE DRESS!!!!! That was one of Ave's favorites!

    Second of all...what a little turkey she is hey? Wonder where she gets it?

    SEE YOU IN ONE SLEEP!!!! YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete